from 1 review
5 Days 4 Nights
Hanoi, located on the banks of the Red River, is one of the most ancient capitals in the world, where travellers can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and unique museums within the city centre. A great place to explore on foot, this French-colonial city is also known for its delectable cuisine, vibrant nightlife, silks and handicrafts, as well as a multi-cultural community that’s made up of Chinese, French and Russian influences.
- Arrive at Noi Bai international airport, welcome by your your driver. Transfer to your hotel in the city center. Overnight at the proposed hotel
- Have a breakfast before your trip.
- 7:30-8:00Am Our guide pick you up from your hotel to enjoy a full-day tour of Hanoi and get a local's insight into Vietnam’s mythology, traditions and customs. Visit cultural and historical sites, such as the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, as well as everyday locales such as the houses of the Old Quarter.
-08:30: Following a pick-up at your hotel by your guide and driver, go to the Ho Chi Minh Complex to discover the heart of Viernam at “Uncle Ho’s” Mausoleum. Standing before the mausoleum are 79 cycad trees, symbolizing Ho Chi Minh’s 79 springs of life, while 2 bamboo ranges whistle in the wind to commemorate the former president and Father of the Nation.
-10:00: See the nearby house-on-stilts and quaint One-Pillar Pagoda, built out of wood for the 11th-century Emperor Lý Thái Tông. Continue to the Enthnology Museum - a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Vietnam. The mission of the Museum is scientific research, collection, documentation, conservation, exhibition and preserving the cultural and historic patrimony of the nation’s different ethnic groups
-You will then visit the Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070 and originally built as a temple to Confucius. Inside you can see the stone steles mounted on the backs of turtles, which have the names of Vietnam’s best scholars inscribed. The temple highlights the importance that Vietnamese society place on education both now and in the past.
-11:30: Next visit would be the Galary of Lacque Paiting Collection. The best of handicraft of the north of Vietnam. Then you would have lunch at Local restarant with the deep touch of the art of Hanoi Cuisine.
-14:00: After the lunch. In the afternoon, explore the vibrant eastern sector of Hanoi, including Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, and Huc Bridge. Walking around the Old Quarter and mingle with the locals as they go about their hectic lives.
End with a 30-minute Cyclo Tour around the Old Quater of Hanoi to have the best view of life of Hanoian.
- 7:30 - 8:30: Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina .Welcome aboard the cruise . Meet the captain , crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard.
- Check into your cabin . Time to refresh and unwind.
- Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
- Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Back to the Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming
- Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay in the Summer time.
- Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
- After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck (free wine & fresh fruits).
Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board: Clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom
Morning in the bay:
- 6:30 – 6:45 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
- DO KAYAKING in Hang Luon and and around the bay.
- We board the cruise again .Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store .
- Continue your cruise pass through the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more…
- Join in the Cooking Class , teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served .
- 11: 30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
- Breakfast at the hotel. Free until transfer to Noi Bai airport for departure. End of service.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox
Cristina López bravo