from 1 review
4 Days 3 Nights
- Arrived to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) we pick up you at Tan Son Nhat Airport heading to your hotel to check-in and take a rest.
- Evening time 18:00Pm, our guide pick up you at your hotel by cyclo to visit around some famous place in Hochiminh city to take some picture and see Vietnamese city lifestyle.
- At 19:00Pm: We stop at the ferry to check-in your 3 stars cruise for buffet dinner.
- After the trip we transfer back to your hotel (located in center of district 1 near Ben Thanh Market)
- Have a breakfast at your hotel
- 7:30 - 8:00Am: We pick up you at your hotel for the trip. Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeingthe beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Depart for Cu Chi tunnel, the trip will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served. Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
- End the trip back to your hotel.
- Have a breakfast at your hotel.
- 7:30 - 8:00Am Morning we pick up at your hotel. A smooth one and half hour bus ride passing rice fields along National highway1, leading visitors to the beautiful rural district of Trung Luong. The morning trip continues on with a motor boat ride to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Visitors then visit to the My Tho street fruit market alongside the canal. Here they can join in with the daily activities of the local people and enjoy the atmosphere. Visitors then take a cruise on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise island ). On the way, view the fishing port, stilt houses, boat building workshops, also Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn islands. Lunch will be served right in the heart of the orchard to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music ", performed by the islanders. After visiting the coconut candy mill, the amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal is something visitors can not miss. Then continue on to Ben Tre province - "the country of coconut ", to see a typical agriculture model called "Garden - Pond - Cage", and enjoy the relaxing honey tea. Visitors will be fulfilled by the final boat trip back to My Tho on the Tan Thach natural canal, which is fully covered with water coconuts….. Head home to HCM city by bus.
- After the trip we have 2 Drop-off place: Ben Thanh Market or Bui Vien walking street. Free Time to visit HochiMinh City
- Have a breakfast at your hotel and check-out your hotel. Free time and easy until departure time, the driver takes you to the airport for your flight. End of services!
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox