Get away from other busy spots of the city also the business to enjoy your real life by watching the magical sunset and the charming Saigon River in the late evening by luxury speedboat. Furthermore, you will have chance to explore beautiful landscapes, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks. When the sun goes down, the city will be lighted up with lights from the city, showing you a totally different face of crowded Saigon. It’s like you’re going into a dream.
05:00 pm Depart from Tan Cang pier (A100 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh dist) under Saigon bridge.
– Taking a look at the most important functional bridges in HCMC: Saigon bridge (the main gateway to areas in bustling HCMC) and Thu Thiem bridge
– Cruising through Vietnam’s leading urban complexes: Vinhomes Central Park and Vinhomes Golden River
– Noticing the most modern, professional and biggest container terminal operator in Vietnam – Saigon New Port
– Going along Dong Tay Boulevard – one of the most mordern and longest boulevards in HCMC and in Viet Nam as well
– Circling around the island, witnessing a very traditional living of Vietnamese along the river, learning how fishermen survive their floating life, feeling the depth of yourself in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere…
06:00 pm – 06:45 pm Going through extremely fancy riverside villas, arriving to The Deck restaurant, and enjoying Happy-hour drinks here (1 glass of Cocktail or Mocktail per person)
07:00 pm Come back to the city and finish the interesting trip after 2 hours
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox